Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Denver Botanic Gardens February 3, 2014

I started a group of Denver Urban Sketchers (you can locate the site on Meetups and also now check in right on my blog, see right column).  We met today in the tropicals and orchids of the Marnie Pavillion at the Denver Botanic Gardens while a snowstorm was gathering speed outside, a jolly group of good sketchers.  I was glad I had my trusty iphone camera!  That's Sally, Sharon, Rosie 1 and Rosie 2 who came in from the snow to draw!
Sally's a newcomer...
 So is Rosie 1 ( we had 2 Rosie's today)...


This is Rosie 2's finished sketch from the last trip we made to the Botanic Gardens....

And this is a detail of Sally's lovely pencil sketch.

 I even got in a bit of sketching myself, even though I seemed to be minding everyone else's business more...

I was really getting into it and suddenly it was over way too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment